Sunday, January 23, 2011

Funny in a Creepy Sort of Way

A few months ago I wrote a short story called You Can't Swing a Dead Cat. The story was based on an incident that happened when I was a teenager. Recently I had the pleasure of speaking with an old friend who is intimately familiar with the event that inspired my narrative. He shares my dark sense of humor and thought I should repost the story with this picture of a sign he encountered several months ago while driving. If you haven't read the story yet, check it out and you'll understand why this photo makes me laugh! :)




Correction: The friend who sent me this picture informed me that he did not take the photo; it was sent to him via a mass text message. I'm not sure who actually took the picture. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment