Saturday, December 18, 2010

100 Words: Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will break out of here. I will wriggle out from beneath the weight of your overfed opinion, which lounges oppressively on my lap and numbs my limbs. My cadaverous legs, feeble but free, will need no command, no pointing in the direction toward which they must stumble.
Tomorrow my will and my shall become my am. No more am I a courtesan in the house of your hubris. I flee the bordello of your self-indulgence for the beautiful specter of a new morning in a nameless town...
unless tomorrow should again ensnare me in the trap of hope.

2 comments:

  1. I hope
    HOPE
    Becomes your Catalyst
    to a Future of NEW TOMORROWS.

    love & love,
    g

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Note: Thank you! That brightened my somber day :)

    ReplyDelete